Summer is in full swing in HarborWalk Village. While The Southern Star sets sail Monday-Saturday, at 9:00 AM, 12:00PM, 3:00PM, and 6:00Pm, there are plenty of other activities to keep you busy before or after your dolphin cruise.
· Just because you are on vacation, your fitness plan doesn’t need to take one. Stay in shape and work off last night’s dinner at Boot Camp, Tuesdays and Thursday mornings or Restore The Core classes on Mondays. These group fitness classes overlook the beautiful Gulf Of Mexico on the Grande Vista Deck at the Emerald Grande.
· Don’t forget about the Pardi Gras parade every Tuesday Night! Join Emerald Coast businesses and organizations for a New Orleans style street party and parade.
· Thursday nights you can celebrate local heroes during the Red White and Blue Celebration at HarborWalk Village. There will be live entertainment, face painting, kid’s crafts, and a flyover by WWII planes. The evening ends with a fireworks display over the harbor.
· Rock the Docks with The Emerald Coast’s favorite party band, Déjà Vu on Saturday nights.
· Join Pirate Pete and the Case of The Missing Fisherman every Sunday evening. This interactive children’s show is presented by the Emerald Coast Theater Company.
· Celebrate Destin’s history and heritage with a Fish Fry in support of the Destin Fishing Museum, Saturday, June 15th from 10:00am-3:00pm.
· Don’t forget about the many restaurants in HarborWalk Village, perfect for a snacks, lunch, dinner, and cocktails.
· Red Snapper season opened June 1st. Book a full or half day charter fishing boat trip with one of the boats at HarborWalk Village Marina, or just head down to the docks in the late afternoon and watch the boats unload their catch
It looks as though the Emerald Coast beaches might be in for some heavy waves and rough conditions over the weekend, so be sure to stay safe and out of the water. There are plenty of things for you and your family to do in HarborWalk Village and aboard both the Buccaneer and the Southern Star. The crew of both the Southern Star and the Buccaneer value you the safety of all our guests, and the experienced captains work hard to minimize the impact of rough weather. While people tend not to enjoy rough seas, much of the marine life seem to enjoy it- so if you can stomach a few rough patches, you’re apt to see lots of dolphin out playing.