Top Instagram Selfie Spots in Destin
It’s all about the ‘gram these days. If you don’t document it on social media, did it even happen? Lucky for us, Destin is full of carefully curated, insta worth locations that are designed to make the biggest impact to your social feeds. We provide the backdrop, you provide the smiles!
- You might not be able to get up close to a real Pelican, but you can snap a pic at HarborWalk Village in front of the New Pelican Drawing. It’s the perfect companion to your family photo.
- Is it #MargaritaMonday? #TacoTuesday? #SundayFunday? It doesn’t really matter if you’re posing in Margaritaville’s giant Adirondack chairs, your friends and family back home will certainly be suffering from #FOMO.
- Your feed will certainly benefit from the shark bait you find outside Bass Pro Shops in Destin Commons. Pose with this realistic, yet oversized shark for some true “Jaws” inspired selfies and let your friends know you might need “a bigger boat”.
- The Rainbow flamingo wall at Destin Commons is the perfect backdrop for your #food photo. Use the pops of color to offset your favorite sweet treat from one of the mall’s specialty shops.
- Good vibes only at the “Thought Cloud Wall”. Whether you’re sending well wishes back home at the “Wish You Were Here” Wall, sending positivity “Good Vibes” into the universe, or reminder followers to be true to themselves and “Shine On” these backdrops will be perfect for #MotivationMondy.
- Take a picture, it’ll last longer rings true when you stop by and snap a photo at the #GreetingFrom DestinFL wall. Designed by local artist Taylor Shaw, this mural is a modern twist on an old school postcard. Perfect for #ThrowbackThursday.
- Smiles are contagious, and you can show your followers your brightest grin at the Smile With Wings Wall at The Commons.
- The Island Beachside Resort will give your feed a retro feel, complete with 1950’s inspired surfboards, oversized Adirondack chairs, and a funky, old school VW bus.
- Caught the #travelbug and don’t know where to head next? Check out the funky sign outside Fudpuckers with travel destinations and distances. Maybe you’ll find some #inspiration.
- Stop by the Welcome To Destin sign on your way into town. Located just before HarborWalk village, the sign proudly lets everyone know you’ve arrived at the #WorldsLuckiestFishingVillage.
- And last, but certainly not least, #thebeach. Pick a stretch of sand and capture the perfect photo. Whether it’s sunrise, sunset, or sometime in between, the sugar white sand and emerald green water speaks for it self #NoFilter
We know you don’t come on vacation just to produce content for your Instagram feeds, but having backdrops like the ones in and around Destin certainly doesn’t hurt your following.